On Being Happy
Six Steps to Being Happy
Tal Ben-Shahar – a Harvard lecturer offers the following Four Steps to Being Happy
1) Simplify, do less
2) Nurture the Mind/body connection – exercise
3) Emotions – sadness is OK, experience your emotions – be human
4) Appreciate what you have – be grateful, grow the good in your life
And I would add the following two critical ingredients:
5) Do work that you love and love what you do
and, of course...
6) Drink plenty of appropriately filtered water each and every day!
Return to the Resource Library
James P McMahon Ecologist
"What's in YOUR Water?"
To view my experience and credentials:
* * *
Sweetwater, LLC 375 Cedar Tree Drive, Brookside, UT 84782